2. See Fees and Financial Aid to learn about program costs.
3. Please note the days and times for group classes, orchestra rehearsals, and parent classes.
- Please note if you are renting an instrument and put the number from the case on the form.
- Indicate which group class(s) that you would like to take: Parent class, violin class, fiddle, etc.
- Indicate best day/times for lessons. Lesson times are determined on a first come, first served basis.
5. If you would like to apply for financial aid, please fill out the Financial Aid form and give the Student Evaluation for Financial Aid form to your private instructor (unless you are a new student).
6. Return the following materials to your private instructor or mail them to the address on the Registration Form:
- Signed Policy Agreement Form
- Completed Registration Form
- Financial Aid application (if applicable)
- A membership fee check for $85 before June 1st or $110 after June 1st.
Your private instructor will contact you prior to the start of lessons to confirm a lesson day/time.
You will receive an invoice by the last week of August. Invoices are due upon receipt and will be considered past due after the term begins.
If you require a payment plan, please contact the CCSA office.